- May 8 - Worm Composting, an educational and fun demonstration!
- June 19 - Strawberry Shortcake Making! Celebrating local strawberries, featuring Flour Girl biscuits.
- July 17 - Summer Blast, Ice Cream Social and Picnic. Enjoy the fruits of summer!
- August 13 - Cookbook Swap and Pie Contest.
- September 18 - Second Annual Tomato Festival.
- October 30 - 6th Anniversary Party: Local apples and cider press, pumpkin painting.
- November 13 - Hoshigaki demonstration with Lantern Farm, celebrating the persimmon. Also olive oil tasting of new local oils.
- December 18 - Wreath-making with foraged items.